The farmers need to utilize good equipment and high-quality seeds for agriculture. Therefore, the central government of India introduced the PM Kisan Yojana scheme.
This scheme aims to provide farmers with the necessary equipment as a subsidy. Through this scheme, farmers have benefited on a large scale in the state.
What is PM Kisan Yojana?
The Kisan Yojana is the scheme of the central government of India to benefit the farmers. With the help of this scheme, the farmers can avail the necessary equipment for agriculture.
The Kisan scheme offers these benefits an 80% subsidy to the farmers throughout the state. Furthermore, the government has noticed the absence of good agricultural stuff for the farmers therefore, this scheme is to put them at ease.
Having good-quality seeds and equipment is equally important for having good crops. In addition to it, the farmers can also avail excellent machinery for spraying chemicals.
Moreover, the government of India also plans to pay farmers to double their income from 2022. The farmers can apply for this scheme online through the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Kisan Yojana
The PM Kisan Yojana scheme is for the farmers and it provides eligibility criteria as follows:
- Farmers that hold agricultural or cultivable land
- Farmers from rural and urban areas
- Small farmer families
Documents Required for PM Kishan Scheme
To apply for the PM Kisan Yojana scheme, a farmer would require the following documents:
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook (copy)
- ID proof such as Voter ID / Driving License / PAN card / Passport
- Certificate of residence
- Caste certificate only if the applicant belongs to a caste tribe
How to Apply for Kisan Yojana?
Here are the steps to apply for the Kisan scheme:
- Visit the official website of Kisan Yojana
- Head to the registration tab and click on Farmer from the list
- The website will redirect you to a page where you will enter your state, aadhaar number, and other details
- Next up, fill in all the required fields
- Now click on “Register”
How to Check PM Kisan Yojana Application Status?
Here is how you can check the status of your Kisan Yojana application:
- Visit the official website
- Select the tracking tab
- Click on track application
- Now, enter the application reference number
- The website will display the status on your screen
Benefits of PM Kisan Yojana
The scheme provides many benefits to farmers that help improve the quality of agriculture and crops. Here are some of its benefits:
- With this scheme, the farmers can avail of farming equipment with a 50%-80% subsidy on each purchase
- Farming is more convenient with the latest machinery and tools
- They can produce high-quality crops
- SC ST and OBC categories will avail numerous benefits
PM Kisan Yojana scheme plays a significant role in improving a farmer’s job. They can now do their work with enhanced tools and machinery. Furthermore, the quality of the crops is excellent. And above all, they avail 80% subsidy on each purchase which is one of the amazing benefits of this scheme.