As you know that education plays a significant role to make the life of a person. Therefore to advance the education system the government of India has introduced the Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme.
Free Laptop Yojana 2022
Free Laptop Yojana is an Indian government scheme for the youth. This scheme is initiated by the government to provide free laptops to students for advanced studies.
Furthermore, it is quite helpful to follow the online classes since the covid situation has stopped the physical classes for the students. Therefore, this scheme has proved to be very beneficial for the youngsters.
However, the laptop yojana scheme also works on the basis of eligibility criteria. The students that lie under the eligibility criteria are provided free laptops for availing better studies.
What is Free Laptop Yojana?
The free laptop scheme is a government scheme of providing free laptops to youth. The eligible students can apply for this scheme and have a free laptop. This is to enhance the study systems for the students so that they can study online too. Moreover, the government provides these laptops to 10th and 12th pass students.
History of Free Laptop Scheme
The free laptop Yojana is a scheme of the Uttar Pradesh government which was first introduced by the Samajwadi Party in 2012.
During the 2012 elections, Akhilesh Yadav distributed free laptops and tablets among the youngsters that are intermediate and high-school pass outs.
After being elected as the chief minister of Uttar Pradesh he distributed 15 lakh laptops among the students during the first three years.
Further to it, the government announced to give free laptops to the toppers of each district in Uttar Pradesh. Therefore, seeing this announcement, the government assured the distribution of 1607000+ laptops during 2012-2016.
Eligibility for Muft Laptop Yojana / Who can apply for UP Free Laptop Scheme?
Before applying for the free laptop yojana scheme it is important to know the eligibility criteria. The applicant should cover the following aspects in order to apply for a free laptop through this scheme:
- The student should have permanent residence in Uttar Pradesh
- One can apply for a free laptop scheme in 2022 after completing intermediate
- The student applying for the scheme should be taking admission to a reputed university/college
- Any student girl/boy who fits well on the merit can apply for the laptop yojana scheme
- The student should have passed the 12th level with at least 70-80% marks
- He should be a regular college student
Documents Required to Apply For Free Laptop Yojana 2022
To apply for the laptop scheme the applicant must complete the required documents to proceed.
Here is the list of documents that he/she requires:
- Aadhaar Card
- ID Proof
- Marksheet (10th or 12th)
- Birth Certificate
- Residence Certificate/Proof
How to register for UP Free Laptop Yojana Scheme? Online Registration Process
The students can apply online to register for the UP free laptop yojana scheme. The steps are very easy to follow:
- Firstly, visit the UP government’s official website
- After opening the home screen you will see the “UP free laptop yojana scheme” link. Click the link.
- Fill in the required details and attach the necessary documents such as photos
- Then recheck the details to make sure it is correct
- Hit the submit button and the website will give you a registration number and a password to check the status of your application
The UP free laptop yojana scheme was first started by the government of Uttar Pradesh in 2012. This scheme is very beneficial for the students to avail of advanced education and online classes as well. Furthermore, the government provides an easy online method to register for this scheme. This scheme is only for 10th and 12th pass-out students.
Where to get the UP laptop yojana application form?
You can register online to get the UP laptop yojana application form. You simply have to visit the official website of the UP government and can get the application form there.