The aadhaar card has become such as important document for all Indian residents to avail of multiple government facilities. The UIDAI has provided the facility to book appointment for aadhaar card.
They can book an appointment at any time of their convenience. In addition, it does not cost any charges and an individual can book a maximum of 4 appointments in a month.
Book Appointment for Aadhaar card
There is no need to stand in long queues to wait for your turn and apply for enrollment. Moreover, it becomes a time-taking process therefore, the government has made it very easy to apply for it by providing an appointment booking facility.
List of Documents Accepted for Aadhaar Enrolment
Here is the list of documents that are necessary for aadhaar enrollment:
- Proof of Identity, includes a PAN card, passport, ration card, government id, arms license, voter id, driving license, school/college/university card, and credit/debit card with a photograph.
- Proof of address, includes PAN card, passport, ration card, voter id, bank statement, and arms license.
- Proof of relationship, includes passport, MNREGA job card, ration card, CGHS, ECHS, photo card, marriage certificate along with the address.
- Proof of DOB, includes PAN card, government id, passport, SSC mark sheet, and birth certificate.
Book an Appointment for Aadhaar Card Online
To book yourself an appointment for an aadhaar card online, one can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of UIDAI
- Read out carefully the terms and conditions for the Enrollment Request Portal
- If you have not applied for the enrollment before then select the box with the statement you have not enrolled for Aadhaar earlier
- Enter the security code
- Select the state where you belong
- Now, click on verify and proceed
- The website will redirect you to the page containing the Enrollment Request Application form
- Fill in the fields carefully and click the save and continue button
- Review and double-check the fields for mistakes
- Hit the submit button
- The website will ask you to choose an enrollment center
- After choosing the center you can book your appointment
How to Cancel an Appointment for Aadhaar Card?
It is very simple to cancel an appointment fan or aadhaar. Additionally, the applicant does this online in a few minutes.
- You simply have to go to the UIDAI website
- Enter the token id that you received after booking an appointment
- Then, enter the mobile number that you used while booking
- Click on the “cancel appointment” button.
How To Reschedule an Appointment for Aadhaar Card?
The applicant can reschedule an appointment for an aadhaar card through a very convenient online process.
- Open the UIDAI website
- Enter the token id that you received after the booking
- Now, click on the “reschedule an appointment” button
- This is how you can reschedule his appointment for the aadhaar card.
How to Find the Nearest Aadhaar Card Enrollment Center?
Users can find the nearest aadhaar card enrollment center by following these steps:
- Select the state of your residence from the drop-down menu
- Then, select your district and sub-district from the options
- From the menu options, choose your village or city
- Verify or enter the captcha code
- Click on the “locate a center” button to find the nearest enrollment center
The aadhaar card is mandatory proof of identity for all Indians. They need to have one since it does not only provide an identity but also many facilities. Additionally, the government provides an ease to all the applicants to book an appointment for an aadhaar card so that their time will be saved. They can book an appointment online at any time of their choice. Moreover, a user can have 4 appointments in a month.
Q) Can you book an online appointment to update your Aadhaar card details?
Yes, you can book an appointment for any aadhaar-related services online according to the department of UIDAI. Moreover, the applicant can avail of any services as per his preference.
Q) Do I need to pay any fee for an aadhaar card appointment?
It is a free-of-cost process and a convenient way to book an appointment. Further, the government does not charge any fee for an aadhaar card appointment.